Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


welcome to my blog
catch me if you can
unbelievable dreams

Tagboard

⊰HOLLA !!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

updates stories and pictures

hye fellow stalker and bloggers .. dah lame wawa tak update stories here. 
begin stories here --> 12-15 April hari tu wawa pergi UIAM , Gombak . wawa belangkas dengan Dayah and Shiera je.. on first day menjejakkan kaki ke UIAM , i feel OMG .. this is feel of university .. I feel good !! .. haha. time session ice breaking , wawa , dayah and shiera on group 'carta hati' .. fasilititator kami abg Zary and kak Farah .. owsem and sporting faci we had . on second day , we had trip to SMK Darul Ehsan .. the best school and sporting student .. we love them. after that we go to Muzium Negara .. on that evening , we got an assignment for the culture night . the title is 'Penang Menjerit' .. we got an idea to make sketsa.. on the culture night a act as makcik jual pasembur .. hey . what type of character ? hate that , but they said I had do it very well with slanga Penang piaww !! ... haha . thanx to faci too yg banyak give some ideas to us and our group in 2nd place .. group paling agresif .. perghh. best awards . 

on the way from KL to Penang by bus .. I went to my home at 5.45 p.m .. on that nite, I receive letter from SPA (suruhanjaya perkhidmatan awam) i got interview on 26 April at Ipoh as nurse . OMG .. how should I do ? ignore it or go interview ? maybe i will try go to interview first ..

so wish me luck guys .. may god bless you

my new picxa for you :)


big boss,
wanda anderlina :)