Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


welcome to my blog
catch me if you can
unbelievable dreams

Tagboard

⊰HOLLA !!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

: i am nurse :

assalamualaikum . hye peeps :) how are u today ??? don't sad2 . 
who know after this i'll stop study in form six and continue study nursing at Kuala Pilah , Negeri Sembilan .. actually i must go there . this week is my last week me in this school . thanks for all teacher who teach me in this form six . by the way I leave u all for my future to be a nurse .

parents hope I can study in nursing because my result in exam mid year is very low mark . I don't think I can be very well and excellent for my STPM on November .. Muet exam on this July I skip too. 

my husband need and hopefully I can be a nurse . but, I dont think so . tak sangka now I'll get to continue study in Kolej Kejururawatan Kuala Pilah , Negeri Sembilan . who know, if I back to Penang and speak in Nogori .. well ^_^
I'll going on 2 July. wawa tak pernah duduk hostel before. tambah lagi nak puase sorang-sorang . OMGeeee~ huhu raye nanti baru dapat cuti kot . rase macam mimpi je dapay nursing nie. btw, wawa dah dapat tunaikan permintaan suami and parents yang nak sangat wawa jadi nurse after this.. insyaallah after this wawa dapat jaminan kerja .

I love my Pre-University Malaya student . nak wawa sebut name sorang- sorang ker ? okey lahh, lady first. I love Hidayah , Mazlina , Anis , Azilah , Shiera , Farahin , Hazirah and Barathi :)
and 3 boys, Shah , Nuarz and Azlan and the typewriter .
I love especially for teacher's class MAMA :) and cikgu Chua (cikgu yang comel and kelakar) , cikgu Habullah, cikgu Hidayah and cikgu Faizal :)

friends kalau rindu dekat aku dengar la lagu 'untuk dia' by Najwa Latif :) haha :D
wawa tak lupe jugak kengkawan wawa yang pernah kenal wawa dari sekolah rendah until now.
jangan lupe keep in touch okey :)

salam sayang, 
cium  kaki dan pipi,
Wanda anderlina :)