Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


welcome to my blog
catch me if you can
unbelievable dreams

Tagboard

⊰HOLLA !!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

: love them so much !


Assalamualaikum and hye guys . I have a new story, 2 July nie wawa akan turun study at Kolej Kejururawatan Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan . who know that I will stop study in Form 6 and continue study nursing at Negeri Sembilan . Its too far of my house . I leave my family , my friends , my enemies, my teacher . I'll miss them damn !!

nie la, tempat belajar aku nanti ..

this one is hostel where I sleep and live here . copy paste image from google .

terfikir jugak , mcm mane khidupan wawa dekat sane ? dah la first time berpuasa dekat sane . jauh dari parents :'( so sad 
raye nanti sure dapat cuti kan :) *senyum balik
I will miss my friends , Anis , Mazlina , Dayah .. korang best sangat . korang giller sangat . the best damn friends award, dapat kat korang lah .. haha :D
muahmuah . cayang korang , hug korang :D
wawa and aniss :)
she is my best friend forever and ever <3 
nie nurse jugak . with neyrah ;)

annyss and mazlina yang comellll :)

ini hidayah shaari :) jiran terdekat wawa and mmber paling lame wawa kwan :)

THE BEST DAMN CRAZIER FRIENDS :)