Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


welcome to my blog
catch me if you can
unbelievable dreams

Tagboard

⊰HOLLA !!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

life in college


hey peeps , how about your day ? its too long time i didn't update my blog . im sorry if i always using my broken english . who care rite ?

this year . i am in semester 2 . green beep . now im senior . i got my new junior . semester 1 . beep less .

there is no seniority for me . i never need junior to respect me . wish me every time , every day like my senior need before .
for me this is just a little problem . it can solve automaticaly .

correct me if im wrong

for me there no different from semester 1 until semester 6 . we all human . we got sense of human . respect each other . there is no compulsion .

how about my life in college . i have friends ? am i arrogant ?
i still got them . my friends , family ..
i came to this college is for study . im not searching for any fun , enemy , trouble . i came here to be a nurse . a good nurse .

why must being an enemy . we are professional rite ? don't judge each other if you're wrong .

maybe you're thinking i did this entry for someone . actually not for someone , but for all .
remember that what i wrote .

you can correct me if im wrong
thanks :)

XOXO,
Panda Valencia,
Wanda Anderlina.