Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


welcome to my blog
catch me if you can
unbelievable dreams

Tagboard

⊰HOLLA !!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

try to using english


now playing # Missing You by 1st Lady

today i just wanna write about speak in english . i can't using my english very well . we also did mistake .
we all are not perfect . im not a motivator . i just give my opinion . its up to you if you make me as your motivator.

i always using my broken english . like they say , to improve my language .

may I know . why malay people did not like to speak in english . are they shame ?
someone in my class always using english as her mother tongue . so she very wide by using english . she always explain something or interaction each other with english .
but , other my classmate also didn't like using english and who is using english for speaking . 

i so weird about this . why they do that . i also can't speak very well . i just wanna learn and to improve my english . i didn't say this to malay . but to all . trying to speak , try to listen , try to read , try to write . you also can better english that me :D

correct me if i wrong .